Finding the right treatment approach provided by a compassionate and skilled treatment team is critical to long-term sobriety. Awakening Recovery Center of Jacksonville, Florida, offers a multidisciplinary approach that helps patients achieve abstinence and embark on a journey of healing.
Awakening Recovery Center’s Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) provides a more rigorous rehab program for drug and alcohol addiction than a traditional outpatient program, while allowing patients the convenience of remaining at home or in the home of a supportive partner, friend or family member. Our expert team, led by board-certified physicians, helps individuals achieve sobriety and develop the skills needed to maintain a lasting recovery.
We are dedicated to helping patients identify and manage behavior related to substance use while building motivation for change that supports a life free from addiction.
About IOP at Awakening
The Intensive Outpatient Program at Awakening is a part-time, yet intensive, schedule created to provide the skills, tools and support needed for recovery. The program meets for 10 to 15 hours a week for approximately eight weeks. All patients receive a treatment plan unique to their specific needs and situation.
Long-term sobriety is aided by a strong support network, and families are important in the healing process. Awakening Recovery Center also offers family group therapy sessions as needed. Families are invited and encouraged to engage in the recovery process to help support their loved one’s continued success.
Our expert team also specializes in the treatment of co-occurring disorders such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder and PTSD. Our team offers a holistic, comprehensive and multi-disciplinary curriculum based on a 12-step core philosophy.
Our intensive outpatient programs are designed by our expert team of clinicians and addiction specialists, which includes physicians who are board certified in family medicine and addiction medicine, therapists and addiction counselors. With physicians onsite every day and closely monitoring each individual’s progress, our patients can be assured they will receive excellent care.
In the recovery journey, we help each patient to restore physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being. Our holistic approach is built on the foundation of establishing a trusting relationship to create a plan that will decrease the chances of relapse once treatment is complete.
Private insurance plans are accepted for both partial hospitalization and outpatient addiction treatment. If needed, financing options are also available to qualified applicants.
Benefits of an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
Drug treatment programs are often the difference between life and death for people suffering from addiction. Our team of addiction experts gives our patients what they need to support them in recovery. The program does not require overnight stays, which minimizes disruptions to work and family life.
The IOP program includes:
- Medical evaluation for physical and mental health as well as addictive disorder(s).
- Physician-led medical management by board-certified doctors.
- Therapy for substance abuse and counseling to teach coping mechanisms for frustration, anger and cravings, as well as to develop skills and tools necessary for living a sober life.
- Spiritual openness to develop a sense of purpose and meaning in life to strengthen recovery.
- Individualized therapy and substance abuse counseling so that patients can work through issues in a safe and comfortable environment.
- Holistic approaches such as meditation, biofeedback, mindfulness, self-hypnosis, nutrition and exercise programs. These teach patients how to relieve stress and restore a healthful balance to combat past harmful behavior.
- Assistance with treating and effectively managing dual disorders such as depression, anxiety, bipolar or post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Encouragement to develop friendships with sober peers and lessons on how to give and receive support from and to others in recovery.
Our program treats the whole person – mind, body and spirit. IOP can be a starting point or a step down from day treatment or partial hospitalization.
Awakening Recovery Center accepts most private insurance plans for our outpatient treatment programs. Financing options are also available to qualified applicants.